View Single Post
Old 13-05-2008, 09:42 PM   #110
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

FINALLY i have a good update lol.

DEV 2 is installed in the eb.

Results:
Well im really surpried how much of a difference dev2 didnt make on the car. its pritty much the same i believe. there is a bit more pick up but not 2grands worth. the car is extreamly quiet for a 2.5'' exhaust with extractors. you cant even tell its got one.

Note:
now in saying that the car has not been tuned yeat. brenden mock believes the head gasket is just about to let go, so he didnt even risk putting it on the dyno. he based the head gasket theroy on 2 things. 1. Im losing water 2. There is a crapload of oil everywhere. Also when he changed my plugs one of them was rusting up which showed there was water in the bore (or something like that). so even if he is talking crap the head gasket is going to go someday so i might aswell get it changed now.

so now i have to consider if i should go through the mucking around of getting an au engine, or just getting my head reco'ed and it will all be over in a few days.

so pending the result of that the car will be tuned and should have a bit more kick than it does now.

matt
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote