View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 12:57 PM   #80
Leah
www.madel.com.au

Well for another female point of view...

I dont mind the hipsters and tight tops on the right figure. I too cant stand the girls who believe that letting it all hang out is sexy. These girls need to open their eyes, and see that overweight girls cannot wear the same as a size 8-10 girl just because they can squeeze into it, and let the flabby bits hang out. I'm no skinny binny, but hey, I dont go around in mini-mini-mini skirts or jeans with my **** hanging out.

Onto the topic of G's. Im a HUGE fan!!!! Ive worn them for years and will continue to do so. Doesnt mean i go around showing them off to every tom, dick and harry. IMO girls who do this want attention.

Im also a huge fan of the tattoos on the lower back. I dont have one myself, but I think that on the right people, theyre very sexy, and have on many occasions pointed them out to Steve.

On the topic of boobs... we all have them. Some of us are lucky and have some larger than others, some have small ones. If you like to show your boobs, expect them to be looked at. If you dont like them being looked at, dont show them. Simple.

So there's my 2 cents... :
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote