View Single Post
Old 17-10-2007, 05:25 PM   #40
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
We are still waiting for people to hand in their processor codes.....if people dont pull their finger out and get their processor codes to us, it wont be happening for them. Chris
Hey Chris and Craig,

Maybe we're just following earlier instruction to be patient and waiting to be contacted and have our queries responded to :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@ACE
I am trying to reply to all the PM's, please be patient i WILL get to you all. Cheers Craig

Please be patient with the questions here and in PM's i will reply to everyone it's just been overwhelming with orders and i have my normal work to attend to as well....Cheers Craig

Only 1 week to go until this SPECIAL ends, i will be contacting you all later in the week or early next week ...Cheers Craig

Like i have said you are all on the list and we will be contacting everyone in the 2nd week of October. Cheers Craig
I think you get the idea, I have been waiting to be contacted. :

I understand that you've been away Chris and that your busy Craig but so far no one has replied to my pm which was sent to you both on the 20th Sept with a very simple query. This lack of a reply isn't generating any great trust here fella's : so I'm somewhat reluctant to forward a payment given I don't really know either of you and I'm interstate.

I'd also like to know whether even at this price you consider this worthwhile for what is (currently) an otherwise standard Territory AWD or is it a wasted $500.

I tell you what, you do what you have been saying you will and reply to my pm and if I'm happy with the response then I'll send my code and payment.

If that seems a bit rude given how good this offer is then I guess it won't be happening for me. :

Cheers, Rob