View Single Post
Old 18-01-2007, 07:34 PM   #616
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Just because it was ruled by the court doesn't neccessarily make it right. How many people have got off on crap that their nuts should of been nailed for?
Agree with that. Just like that P-plate girl who weighed 48kg and had a BAC of 0.08 in Bondi Junction last year and the courts ruled she was right in expecting the alcohol to be out of her system before she drove.

Personally, I still maintain that driving without insurance is just plain stupid. At least have third party property. I tell you what.. if anyone slammed into me without insurance I'd be taking them to court. Sure you might get away with only paying me 10 bucks a week for 30 years but your credit rating would be lower than the front bar on a rice burner. Without a credit rating, you wouldnt be able to have a credit card.. or a loan (home loan... car loan... etc.).

For 800 bucks a year, I think thats cheap compared to what you would have to pay for otherwise.

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon