Thread: "R-Spec" FPVs
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #60
Sapper
Back to the AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
No sorry they are out of Mature at the moment, they do have a nice range of Cheddar and Edam though......

Phone 1800 KING ISLAND TURBO CHEESE (I know it is a long number but it is overseas..)

P.S. you can buy a six pack or two four packs joined at an angle.
That was funnier than the longer post. But that might be because the longer post is actually true.

Okay, I think I am composed now.

Back on the original topic, adding a 'track pack' or 'r spec' option I think is an important part of any range as it adds another avenue of choice for a potential customer and can be an effective tool for winning sales. Sometime's its just simple changes that can transform the image of a car. For instance, my dad used to own a manual E46 320i. Being a manual, it came with sports suspension which was lower springs and stiffer shocks. It would have cost the same to build as a regular 320i except it provided a firmer ride and flatter cornering stance if the owner wanted it. Remember, one of the things that made the mustang famous was it being the first major car to have a very substantial options list. Performance options aren't all that common now but I really think they have a place in the car industry which should not be underestimated.